Important information before you visit
Our branches are open, but the wellbeing of our colleagues and community is still a priority for us so here’s what you need to know if you’re planning a visit:
- By following government guidelines we have made our branches COVID-secure.
- We have installed Perspex screens in our branches.
- You can open a savings account and have a review in branch, however for your wellbeing and ours, Skipton link, our video appointment service, is still the safest way to do this and should be your first option.
- You still won’t be able to register a bereavement in branch. Our Bereavement section has more detail on how you can do this without visiting a branch.
- As per government guidelines, if you are planning a visit, please don't enter without a face covering and remember to keep a safe distance.
- We'd also remind you not to come into branch if you have any coronavirus symptoms, such as a high temperature, a new continuous cough or any loss or change to your sense of taste or smell.
Also, to keep everyone safe, we’re limiting the number of people in branch at this time. Each branch will display their maximum capacity on the door.
Please check the opening hours of your branch before you visit.