On this page you'll find interest rates for accounts that are no longer open to new applications and have been withdrawn from sale. If you know the name of the account you're looking for it should help you find it more easily.
Closed variable rate products withdrawn from sale
To view the current rates of variable rate products no longer on sale for Skipton Building Society and Holmesdale Building Society, please download our PDF.
View closed variable products [PDF]
With effect from Monday 2 October 2023, we will be making some changes to Review Account issues 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 and Review Cash ISA issues 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Affected account holders should receive a letter explaining the changes along with an updated set of terms & conditions for their accounts. However, below also summarises what affected customers need to know:
- Account number(s) will stay the same
- Interest rate(s) will be unaffected by these changes
- 3 October will become the new date interest will be paid each year
- Money can be accessed in the same way
- The maximum balance for joint accounts will be £1 million
- Any payments already set up will stay the same
- You membership rights will remain unaffected
Super Tracker and FTSE Accumulator Bonds
If you invested in a Credit Suisse Structured Deposit product through Skipton and need further information, please contact Credit Suisse (CSI) directly on freephone 0345 840 0271.
One Family Child Trust Fund
If you have a query about an existing equity Child Trust Fund held by OneFamily that you invested in through Skipton, please contact OneFamily on freephone 0344 892 0920.