If you’d like us to send your AGM information by email in future, please complete the form below.
You can also use this form to update your email address if you’ve already registered.
If you update your preference to receive AGM information by email and are eligible to vote, we’ll send you an email in March each year with all the information you need about our AGM. This will include how to vote securely online, a link to the AGM Notice, a review of the year and our Summary Financial Statement.
The deadline for AGM 2021 is Sunday 14 February 2021. If you complete this form after this date we’ll use your preference for AGM 2022 onwards.
Will I be eligible to vote at the 2021 AGM?
You’re eligible to vote if you’ll be aged 18 or over on the date of the AGM. For a joint account, only one person can be eligible and you'll need to be named first on the account in our records.
You also need to either:
- Have at least £100 saved with us on 31 December 2020 and have a savings account with us from that date until the voting date in April 2021
- Owe the Society at least £100 on your mortgage(s) on both 31 December 2020 and the voting date in April 2021.
Please read the following before you submit the form:
- By choosing to receive your information this way, you’re agreeing to access your AGM documents on our website and give voting instructions through our secure online voting site, via links sent to your email address instead of through the post.
- You can change your preference in future by calling us on 0345 850 1700, going into branch, by logging in to Skipton Online and going to ‘Preferences, AGM Voting’ (if you’re registered for Skipton Online), via the Skipton App or by writing to FREEPOST SKIPTON BUILDING SOCIETY. If you make any changes after Sunday 14 February 2021 you’ll still receive an email for AGM 2021 and we’ll use your new preference for AGM 2022.
- This form is only for Skipton Building Society account holders. If you’re an Attorney for a Skipton account holder or you are a PIBS holder, we can currently only send your pack by post.
- We will use the email address you provide for all our future emails to you. If for any reason we can't use the email address to send you your AGM information, we'll send you a paper copy instead.
This form is to register to receive your AGM information by email. If you’d like to contact us about anything else here’s how to get in touch.
For further information about how we use your data, please read our Data Privacy Notice.