If you’d like us to send your AGM information by email in future, please complete the form below. You can also use this form to update your email address if you’ve already registered.
In March, if you’re eligible to vote, we’ll send you an email with all the information you need about our AGM. This will include how to vote securely online and links to the AGM Notice as well as to a review of 2017 and our Summary Financial Statement.
Will I be eligible to vote at AGM 2018?
You’re eligible to vote if you’ll be 18 or over on the date of the AGM. If you have a joint account, you need to be named first on the account in our records.
You also need to either:
- have at least £100 saved with us on 31 December 2017 and have a savings account with us from that date until the voting date in April 2018
- owe the Society at least £100 on your mortgage(s) on both 31 December 2017 and the official voting date in April 2018.
Before you submit this form it’s worth noting:
- By choosing to receive your pack this way you’re agreeing to access your AGM documents on our website and give voting instructions through our secure online voting site, via links sent to your email address.
- This form is only for Skipton Building Society account holders. If you’re an Attorney for a Skipton account holder or a PIBS holder, we can currently only send your pack by post.
- You can change your mind at any time by calling us on 0345 850 1700, going into branch or writing to Customer Delivery, The Bailey, Skipton, North Yorkshire BD23 1DN.
This form is only to register for your AGM information by email. If you’d like to contact us about anything else here’s how to get in touch.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are compulsory.
We need this information so that we can confirm that you are a member.