3.02% Tax-Free pa/AER
Features of our Junior Cash ISA include:
Junior Individual Savings Accounts (Junior ISAs) are a great way for you and your child to save for their future, whether you need to pay for their university fees, help them buy their first house, or simply want to provide them with a nest egg for later in life.
- minimum opening balance of just £1
- A maximum investment of £3,840 in the 2014/2015 tax year
- From 1 July 2014 the maximum investment for the 2014/2015 tax year will increase to £4,000. This is subject to changes in the budget becoming law.
- Payments into the account can be by cash, cheque, debit card or transfer
- No withdrawals allowed until the child reaches the age of 18.
Your tax treatment will depend on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change in future.
Tax free means the interest paid where interest is exempt from Income Tax.
†AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and added each year.