- One entry per person. You will automatically be entered into the draw if you submit a response to the survey by the closing date in your emailed survey invite, alternatively you can enter by writing to us at: Skipton Customer Survey, Skipton Building Society, Customer Insight Team, The Bailey, Skipton, North Yorkshire BD23 1DN.
- To enter the free prize draw no purchase is necessary.
- The prize draw is not open to persons aged under 18, or employees or agents of Skipton Building Society (SBS) and other member companies in the SBS group, their families or any other person connected with the draw.
- The winner will be drawn at random by the Junior Research Analyst on the date stated in your survey invite email. The winner will be notified by telephone, email or post on the date stated in your survey invite email. The winner is required to contact SBS to confirm acceptance of their prize within 14 days of notification. In the event of non-acceptance within the specified period, or if the winner is not contactable, SBS reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next randomly drawn valid entry.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated in the emailed survey invite and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
SBS's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- SBS will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- SBS reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the prize draw (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a draw is not capable of being conducted as specified. SBS reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value if circumstances beyond our control make this unavoidable.
- SBS expressly disclaims any and all warranties, whether expressed or implied relating to the prize including any warranties as to the merchantability or satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
By entering, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and be bound by them.