- You’ll receive a Yorkshire Product Hamper (the ‘gift’) when you buy a Protect Plus combined buildings and contents policy by 31st July 2019 and quote HAMPER at the point of purchase. Protect Plus home insurance is provided by Legal and General.
- Only one gift per policy sold.
- The gift is not available to customers purchasing a Protect policy, or a buildings only or contents only policy.
- You must buy direct from us either online via skipton.co.uk, in branch or over the phone. The gift is not available via price comparison or cashback websites.
- Current or previous Skipton Building Society home insurance customers who have held any policy in the last 12 months are not eligible.
- Your gift will be delivered using DPD next day delivery courier service; this will require a signature upon delivery. DPD will attempt item delivery on two separate occasions, before returning the item to sender. Gift re-sends will be considered upon policy holder request.
- Your gift will be sent to the postal address on your policy, providing that your premiums are up to date and your policy is still active 30 days after the policy has started. Your gift will be sent to you within a further 15 working days.
- This offer is provided by Legal & General and administered by The Marketing Lounge Partnership (MLP) – The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Skipton colleagues are not eligible for this offer.
- No cash or other alternatives are available.
- If required, Legal and General reserves the right to substitute a gift of equal value.
- Any queries or problems with the gift, please call MLP on 01565 656 745 and they will direct your enquiry accordingly.
Skipton Building Society acts as an intermediary for the purposes of introducing its customers to Legal & General Insurance Limited in connection with Skipton Building Society Protect and Protect Plus household insurance products which are sold, administered and underwritten by Legal & General Insurance Limited. Legal & General Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England and Wales number 423930. Registered office: 1 Coleman Street, London, EC2R 5AA.
Skipton Building Society is a member of the Building Societies Association. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, under registration number 153706, for accepting deposits, advising on and arranging mortgages and providing Restricted financial advice. Principal Office, The Bailey, Skipton, North Yorkshire BD23 1DN.