Retirement planning in your 50s webinar
Date: Thursday 29 April 2021
Time: 11:00 - 11:30
Hosts: Louise Newton and Lloyd Batey
What you'll learn
- how much money is enough for you in retirement
- understanding the role of pensions and how they work
- ways you could potentially boost your pension pot
- how to trace lost pensions and why you might want to consolidate existing ones
- how could you make your pension last in retirement.
If you have questions, you'll be able to ask our experts during the session.
“When you’re in your 50s, your priorities are likely to different than they were 20 years ago. You might have more disposable income, your mortgage might be paid off or you might even want to retire in the sun. This webinar is an opportunity for you to take a step back and consider what sort of lifestyle you might want in retirement and ways you might be able to make it happen with some solid financial plans.”
Matt Leach, Head of Financial Advice.