Working alongside Skipton Building Society as an introducer gives you the opportunity to generate income by referring your clients to us for financial advice. If you think they might benefit from advice because they’re interested in saving for retirement, investing for their future or protecting their inheritance get in touch.
The benefits of becoming a Financial Advice Introducer
- Deepen your client relationships to support retention.
- Widen your client offering with this additional service.
- Receive an additional income stream.
- Work alongside a trusted high street building society – as a trusted mutual we’re owned by our members not shareholders.
- We offer a high quality customer service so you can be sure your clients will receive the support they need.
We're already helping a diverse range of introducers
The types of Financial Advice Introducers we work with are typically looking to build their own client offering and increase their business revenue. The clients of these introducers will typically have over £20,000 in savings, and / or £50,000 in pensions and therefore may benefit from having a financial advice review with us.
Some examples of Financial Advice Introducers we work with include Accountants, Mortgage and Insurance Brokers, Will Writers and Estate planners.