A guaranteed return comes as standard with our Fixed Rate Bond
If you like the idea of benefitting from a guaranteed interest rate this 7 Year fixed rate bond offers you just that, in return for locking money away for a longer term fixed period. Ideal for those happy to tie up their savings in order to watch them grow.
Our Limited Edition 7 Year Fixed Rate Bond meets your needs if...
You have savings which you do not need immediate access to
You want the security of a fixed rate of interest guaranteed for the term of the bond rather than a variable rate which can move up and down
You want to choose between leaving your interest to build up the value of your bond or receiving your interest monthly
If you do want access to your savings please contact us to discuss other products which may better suit your needs. Withdrawal or early closure is not permitted during the term of the bond.
- Only 1 account per customer
- The security of a fixed rate.
- Invest up to £10,000 - minimum balance of £500 by cash, debit card, cheque or internal transfer from another Skipton Building Society account.
- Know your savings are working hard with interest calculated daily and paid annually or monthly
- Make additional investments into your bond until it becomes a closed issue, which may be at any time and without notice.
- Please note, as this is a fixed rate bond, no withdrawals can be made from the date of investment, until maturity of the bond.
||Annual Interest Option
||Monthly Interest Option
||Terms & Conditions
|Limited Edition 7 Year Bond – Fixed until 7 January 2021
||3.50% Gross pa/ AER
||3.45% Gross pa/ 3.50% AER
||Read Further Terms & Conditions
Act quickly. Our fixed rate bonds are limited edition products and may be withdrawn at any time, so if you need to
discuss your options, talk to one of our team in branch or over the phone, as soon as you can. If you wish to add to
your fixed rate bond once it's open you are free to do so, subject to maximum investment limits and until it becomes a
closed issue, which can happen at any time and without notice.
What happens on maturity of your new bond?
As our 7 Year Fixed Rate Bond is a limited edition, it doesn't follow our usual process of rolling over into another bond. At midnight 7 January 2021 your final interest will be capitalised and your funds automatically transferred to an easy access account. Further details of this account will be provided prior to maturity.