Things to consider before you proceed;
- You have a lump sum to invest and do not wish to pay in throughout the tax year
- This ISA can be opened and managed either online, or in branch/by post
- Joint accounts are not permitted
- You must be 16 or over to open this account
- You will need your National Insurance number to apply
It is important that you read the key features and terms and conditions carefully. These contain the details of your agreement with us for these accounts and we will rely on them for our relationship with you.
AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and shows what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and added each year. All ISA interest is paid tax-free, which means it’s exempt from income tax. Tax rules may change in future.
Please be aware that products can be withdrawn at any time and without notice.